Tuesday, March 17th is the BIG DAY-Christy is being induced! Whohoo!!!! Little Blueberry has not wanted to make her entrance so the doctors are going to encourage her to come out tomorrow! Christy was due March 7th which came and went without much fanfare. She has been walking and walking trying to get her to come but it hasn't worked. Her sonogram, stress test, and fluid levels were OK which is why they let her leave the hospital this afternoon but told her to report at 5:30 am tomorrow.
Mom & Dad went down on Saturday after making a stop here to hug "their boys". Leah was there last Friday. Roxy, Christy's mom, made it there this afternoon. We are very excited to make it down there Thursday.
I know it will be hard tomorrow not to be down there experiencing it all with everyone else! I will be on the phone most of tomorrow waiting for answers and her progression. I do know Christy & Blueberry are in good hands-God's hands! Pray for a safe delivery for everyone and calm nerves including my brother!
I also can't wait to find out her name.............
11 years ago



5 comments:
How exciting! I can't wait to hear the news of her arrival. Will she ever really be called anything other than blueberry?
So excited! Can't believe she's pregnant 10 days after her due date!!
I think you need to update your blog with pics of Drew and Chelsea!!
Anna, update please. I have seen Chelsea twice since this blog.
When are we going to get an update?
Post a Comment