Sunday, February 8, 2009

2nd tooth...

John David has had a second loose tooth for a few weeks and he finally got motivated to work it out. Saturday evening he came running in to the house excitedly showing dad his new tooth! I had tried to pull it out a couple of times but he wasn't willing to let me. Can you believe I would even want to pull it out? I was very nervous sticking my fingers in his mouth & wiggling his tooth but it was still attached.

The tooth is so small! It is amazing to think how small it is!

Here is another picture from Saturday of my boys working. We had a minor hot water leak several months ago and there was a small section that needed to be repainted. My boys worked very hard! :)


Here is a funny about Drew-When David was emptying Drew's clothes into the washing machine on Sunday, he found a 3 inch plastic lettuce/cabbage in all the clothes. I guess when he was cleaning his room he put the food in his basket of clothes instead of the basket of food.

3 comments:

Emily and Andy said...

Those are really cute pictures of the boys working side by side. BTW-Kayla finally has a loose tooth. I can't believe John David has already lost 2. I hope the tooth fairy pulls through!

Leah said...

So how much is this second tooth worth? Last time wasn't it worth $5?

darlene said...

Cute boys!