
We headed to Lake Winnsboro this weekend with the Turner's. The kiddos had a great time. We did swim and John David had the best time jumping in, getting out, and running to jump in again. The guys fished, we talked, slept, relaxed, and talked some more. It rained a little but cleared up too. Since rain was in the forecast I brought water guns & other inside toys in case we need some fun! The water guns were a hit with all 4 kids! Stephanie and I were smarter this year & bought each kid a life jacket which was required anytime we went on the pier. It was a little more relaxing from that perspective. No one seemed to mind except maybe Jack who looked cute!




Yes, that is Drew squirting his 85-year-old great-grandmother who loved every minute of it! She would run away pretending to hide and giggle as she got squirted! I love my Grandmother (Gigi)!



Luckily this year, I didn't get eaten up by the bugs! :) We ate good including fried catfish on Lake Fork.
Since no one lives at the lake there is always maintanence work that has to be done.

Here is a cute pic of the older kids...

Remember we always get a cute one of them at sunset.
All of the kids

Remember we always get a cute one of them at sunset.
All of the kids





5 comments:
An update?! Oh my goodness!! It's about time!! YAY for all the pics and stories! So glad y'all had fun.
Love that last pic of John David and Natalee... so cute!!
Oops, I thought that was going to show my name, not my AIM screen name. Sorry! I'm babygirlcbs, btw. - Caroline
Love the pics and hearing about your time at the lake. It is obvious that everyone had fun.
Glad to see the family. Bernell is a fun grandma. I cant believe she is 85.
Post a Comment