


I can't believe it is finally finished! David and I finished assembling the "park" or "ship" as John David calls it. The ladder was the last thing that got installed this morning. We added up the hours we spent on the structure - 25 hours! That means we each spent 25 hours - a total of 50 hours together!! The directons only said 5-10 hours for assembly. Our marriage is still in tact and we still love our boys. David and I also have a great tan to start off the summer. I am glad we kept reappling sunscreen or we would have been very burnt and peeling. We plan to have everyone over soon to enjoy the structure. The boys love swinging, climbing, and sliding. Drew has even tried to follow big brother up the climbing features. John David loved the rock wall but I think the rope ladder is more exciting! There are 2 swings for him to swing on as well as two different levels.



4 comments:
I remember my first swingset, it was the coolest. I am so happy to hear everything is going so well. love Aunt CC
Anna, love the blog. You are on my list now I and look forward to keeping up with your family as I check for new entries.
Anna,
I am so impressed that you guys built that whole thing all by yourselves...That is amazing. I am so proud that you have started blogging....it is addicting.
Mandi
So fun! I know the boys LOVE it!
Post a Comment