11 years ago
Thursday, May 29, 2008
MOPS
No, I am not talking about cleaning my house. (That is a different story.) MOPS is an international organization that meets to encourage and equip mothers of preschool children. I have been fortunate to be a part of two different church's MOPS groups. For next two years, I (as well as many of my good friends) have volunteered to be a part of the Steering Committee at our church. Mandi and I have met in person, emailed, and talked over the phone numerous times trying to establish our vision for MOPS at our church. We met last night with the Steering Committee to share our vision & things went great! We are so excited & I hope everyone else is as excited as I am. We have speakers planned and are now in the process of contacting them to see if they are available. Check back this year to hear more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad you're getting involved in steering. It's such a great way to serve. Hope you guys have a great year!
This is not about MOPS (however it does sound great). I just wanted to say that I am happy you have joined the blogging world. Jenny got me started. I sort of keep mine up to date, but I love reading them. I have added you to my list.
Post a Comment