Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pink or Blue?

No, I am not expecting but Joel & Christy are expectng their first child in March. (Their best friends are expecting twins in March, too.) This morning they went to their sonogram to find out the sex of their baby. I have been hoping for a boy since I have two and lots of clothes to pass down. But of course God is always in control and knows what is best! It looks like we are adding a girl into family! I finally get to buy little girl clothes! My brother gets to pay for a wedding! ;)

One day, we can dress the grandkids in matching clothes for pictures. How does that sound Aunt CC? My boys can be her big brothers and check out her boyfriends before her dad can get a hold of them. But that means you have to move closer!

3 comments:

The Norvells said...

I actually got to buy some girl clothes this week. Do you remember Katheryn Martin? Well she is expecting their first child, is due in January, and it's a girl! I had so much fun looking at all the pink stuff that I couldn't make up my mind about what to get. Luckily I had Dave hanging over the side of my shoulder saying "hurry up honey" or I might still be there!

Jenny said...

So excited to have a girl in the family! You will love getting to spoil her from afar!

henna's hearsay said...

Your mother must be beside herself! I'll be sure not to tell Christy just how sweet boys are to their mommies. The girls...well...just kidding. A little.