
My parents came into town for 24 hours to celebrate my 32 birthday, as well as, my sister's 26 birthday. Mine was 9/30 and Leah's is 10/7. How fun to celebrate with my sis since she is close now. 
Mom, Dad, and Leah got in Friday night in time for David and I to enjoy dinner out by ourselves. YEA! On Saturday we went to the hospital to see my cousin Aaron and his new baby. Aaron ("Hutch") and Caroline welcomed James Riley "JR" Kawika Hutcherson on Wednesday evening. We are so excited about the name since James & Hutcherson are family names. ;) (Drew has the other family name-Edwards.) We went to lunch after a little shopping which was a lot of fun. Afterwards we came home to watch Baylor get beat on TV. Baylor did score more than once! I slept through part of the game before heading to Chuck E. Cheese for a party with John David. Has anyone ever been there on a Saturday? It was crazy busy! John David had a great time eating and playing games. We also came home with a pirate patch, candy, and a bug besides a goody bag.

I hope all of you had a great weekened!

Mom, Dad, and Leah got in Friday night in time for David and I to enjoy dinner out by ourselves. YEA! On Saturday we went to the hospital to see my cousin Aaron and his new baby. Aaron ("Hutch") and Caroline welcomed James Riley "JR" Kawika Hutcherson on Wednesday evening. We are so excited about the name since James & Hutcherson are family names. ;) (Drew has the other family name-Edwards.) We went to lunch after a little shopping which was a lot of fun. Afterwards we came home to watch Baylor get beat on TV. Baylor did score more than once! I slept through part of the game before heading to Chuck E. Cheese for a party with John David. Has anyone ever been there on a Saturday? It was crazy busy! John David had a great time eating and playing games. We also came home with a pirate patch, candy, and a bug besides a goody bag.

I hope all of you had a great weekened!



2 comments:
Great pictures....and Happy Birthday! I love the name of the new baby. So sophisticated and political sounding. Maybe he will grow up to be president.
Glad you all could celebrate your birthdays together. I'm sure your parents has as much fun (maybe more) as you did. :-)
Post a Comment