
Yes, I had 5 carseats in my Tahoe last Friday on my way to MOPS! A family in our church has been in need with some of their children lately. One of our friends (Lisa) took care of them plus their own two kids for several days last week. When trying to figure out transportation to elementary school (two cities away) and getting to MOPS, it wasn't working out. So the boys and I went over to help get their kids ready plus another child. It was quite interesting. Hayden fed the kids while I got the girls dressed. I even got to brush and do two different girls hair! It was so much fun!
Meredith and John David had a great time in the very back talking about her doll with backpack. John David hasn't moved his carseat since.
P.S. I was stopped at a stoplight while I took the photo.



No comments:
Post a Comment