Sunday, November 16, 2008

Random...

Here is a picture I took of Drew one morning before school. Drew had wondered into an empty room and climbed into a baby swing and even put the arm down. Crazy boy! The ironic thing is that Drew was never happy in our baby swing at home. We decided to donate the swing to the church since neither one of the boys enjoyed it at home. Guess what happened, Drew fell asleep at church in the swing!! That silly little boy!


Drew has a tendency to run off while I am getting ready for school in the mornings. John David will usually respond to me when I call in the mornings. He has gotten really good at asking to play in a certain room which is OK with me. Drew doesn't respond when I call for him to come. Should I expect anything else from my son who is nearly two? :) I devised a way to get Drew to respond to me which makes all of the teachers laugh. When I need to find Drew I start yelling, "Snack? Drew, do you want a snack?" He immediately comes out and calling out, " 'nak, 'nak". Of course he gets rewarded with a snack. He is usually too buys pushing a stroller into different rooms!

No comments: