Monday, November 24, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful and the fire...

The weather has been cold a few days this fall and stores have been changing every inch of their buildings into a winter wonderland! I LOVE Christmas and all of the meanings with Jesus' birth! I have already started my shopping which is fun, too! It is really not fun waiting unil the very end of November to get ready for Christmas. I usually wait until Friday after Thanksgiving (my morning shopping) to begin decorating the house but this year may be different. I know I have a friend who has had her tree set up for days. (Crazy girl!) David did get all of the boxes down with decorations and it is killing me not to put them up.

Who knows he may come home from hunting with a decorated house?

2 comments:

darlene said...

Go ahead --- it's only 3 days until Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful week and enjoy all the fun.

Anonymous said...

Is that crazy friend me??? :-) Sorry it was so crazy yesterday and I was flustered, paint and two year olds just make me nervous.