Wednesday, December 3, 2008

There's a cow in the road!!!

Oh yes, we saw a cow in the road! On Friday morning, David and I went to Gigi's house to prepare for the family's first Fun Run. Since it was cold and rainy, we canceled the run and played charades instead. Oh well, maybe next time.


But the real exciting part was when we were on our way to her house that morning. We didn't make it through the light so as we were waiting, I noticed something on the other side of the intersection. It was a cow walking in the middle of the street!! The truck with the trailor stopped as well as another truck. We went to get the boys & dad so they could also see the excitement!


Other men arrived with their lassos to wrangle the cow. They got some ropes around him and tied it to the bumper of a truck to pull the cow into the trailer.


I felt like a city girl watching the excitement in a town of about 3000!

No comments: