David and I have never let the boys play in the front yard alone. Now it is a big deal to me that they are ridng in the street. There 6 houses and 5 driveways on our street. The boys know their limits not to go past the last mailbox. They are good to push their limits including Drew.
As the boys were going down the hill of our driveway, one of John David's training wheels came off. (The other one has been lose and we have been tightening it up.) He didn't seem to mind but wanted to leave the other one on so the bike could still stand up. A few minutes later, he changed his mind. The two older boys tried taking it off themselves but were unsuccessful. I got it off and he took off down the driveway. He was soooooo proud of himself! Stopping the first time involved running into the side of the garage. He has gotten much better at stopping and starting.





1 comment:
I am sooo proud!! Great Job John David!!!
Post a Comment