Monday, September 21, 2009

Preschool

***Sorry this is so late. :(


Two weeks ago Drew and I started back to preschool. He is in the same classroom with new teachers and some new classmates. He wasn't very cooperative to take pics that morning. Mrs. Courtney & Mrs. Mary Anne are his teachers. He loves going to school. It is different only having one child at preschool instead of 2.



I am teaching the pre-K group again. I have 11 kiddos although none of them have been there all at once. I knew most of them but some are new to preschool. Two of the kiddos are my MGM friends' kids. I have never had such close friends as my students' parents. I am looking forward to this school year. I have a full agenda this year and not as much time-doesn't that sound like public school teachers?
At the end of the day we run out so we can get to John David. He is usually one of the last ones on my work days but it doesn't seem to bother him.





No comments: