Monday, August 25, 2008

Dallas Cowboys




David called me Wednesday very excited because he had gotton two tickets to the preseason Cowboys game against the Texans. I was OK with it. The Cowboys aren't my favorite - I prefer hockey but I thought I would go anyway. It is the last season of Texas Stadium. David called me about an hour later to assure me I didn't have to go. I wanted to go because it was Parent's Night Out at our church and I was looking forward to a date night with my husband! David told me Kristin and Adrian were also going. I was in after he mentioned those two names. I enjoy hanging out with his co-workers.



We met at OTB for apps before heading to the game (all 4 of us). We were on the goal line about 38 rows up. It was very hot & sticky but we had a great time. We arrived towards the end of the first quarter and stayed until the end of the third quarter. We went back to OTB for more food. David and Adrian sat next to each other because they like to watch football and not talk to each other during a play. Kristin and I enjoyed talking during a play and it didn't bother us. We all had a wonderful time.

I am looking forward to hockey starting up in October. Go Avalanche & Stars!

No comments: