Last night we entertained Jordan, Lesley Anne, Ben, & Aunt Leah. Most of us are cousins who happened to be in town for various reasons. We missed Joel & Christy who are in New Jersey and Aaron & Caroline who had other plans. After dinner, most of took turns playing the Wii. It was a great time!
This morning, John David asked every 5 minutes if we could play a different Wii game. David and I played some games, too. I couldn't beat David but I had fun trying. John David liked switching games frequently. I know Grandma will have fun playing when she gets here. If you play golf against John David, you'll win. He thinks it is more fun to shoot the ball into the water and sand instead of getting it into the hole. I guess we don't have a Tiger on our hands! Oh well.
We haven't been able to play the Wii for too long because the Olympics are on.
11 years ago



2 comments:
I'm so impressed you found a Wii. I wanted to get Dave one for his birthday, but couldn't find one in time. You're a smart shopper!
I'm so impressed you found a Wii. I wanted to get Dave one for his birthday, but couldn't find one in time. You're a smart shopper!
Post a Comment