Thursday, July 10, 2008

Drew's First Timeout

Before the grandparents get upset, he had more than one chance! He was warned several times to stop.


We went to school today because I was subbing. Just before lunch John David came over to lay his head in my lap & felt warm. An hour later, we went home because John David had a fever. I felt bad leaving early but they understood. We all took naps and then watched part of Mary Poppins. John David had laid on the couch because Drew kept rocking the recliner. Drew then started hitting John David on the back after I asked him to stop numerous times. I took Drew to time out. He kept getting up to come find me. It only took about 3-4 minutes for him to sit for 1 1/2 minutes. He then had to get up and hug me & John David to apologize.


Here two more pictures from last nights party. It was tough for them to share sitting in the go cart. Ryan is the other boy with Drew. He is 10 weeks older than Drew. His mom, Julie, and I taught at Dove. She is expecting their second child in November!

No comments: