Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Home

This was the second day the boys and I were home all day. We took my vehicle in yesterday to be worked on. The dealership has been working on it, test driving it, taking it to another part of the shop, overnighting a part, and who knows what else? If the part doesn't arrive tomorrow, we'll get a rental for the weekend. The joys of owning a vehicle. ;) I am sure everyone can identify.

Thankfully one of my good friends brought her kids over yesterday for a fabulous playdate. Today, the boys stayed in their PJ's. John David loves staying in his Spiderman PJ pants all day! It is different staying home all day with the boys. I am sad to say that we get out of the house everyday. We may just go to Walmart or another store for one item but usually it is the gym. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Since my truck wasn't out of the shop last night & we knew it would be late today, David had me called a babysitter for tonight. We went to dinner & ran a few errands just the two of us. It was great to get out! You can't beat MacGrill! Tomorrow David will be home. I know we'll have a great time over the next four days. We are headed to Winnsboro for part of it.

2 comments:

darlene said...

Being home all day can be a fun or horrid time - it's all in the attitude. Staying in PJs and doing nothing is fun, so just relax and enjoy the boys.

Emily and Andy said...

It is hard knowing you are "stuck" at home - whether you would normally go anywhere or not. I like to get out everyday with the kids. It provides a nice change of pace and scenery that is good for all of us. I hope your car is fixed and returned to you soon.