This morning was John David's first soccer game. He scored the first two goals for our team! There were other goals scored but most were from penalty goals without defense. The other team was much better athletically. It was so much fun to watch. I shot video on my little camera so it isn't long or that great. I took lots of pictures while listening to a younger boy scream. Drew and I ran the track several times around the track. He grew very impatient sitting but enjoyed watching some of the game.
I've been trying to figure out how to post a collage for an hour. I'll have to post pictures later.
11 years ago



2 comments:
You use picasa from google... picasaweb.google.com/
You can download your pictures ant then post straight to your blog from there.
Anna, I am catching up and love all of the pictures and stories about your family. Keep it up.
Post a Comment