The lake and I have a bittersweet connection. I love going to Lake Winnsboro & have a ton of great memories of swimming, playing, working, and many family skits out there. But then the night comes, the bugs come out! Both nights we were there, I was outside. The first night I sprayed myself several times so I wouldn't get bitten by bugs and I still got bit. The second night I put on the longest covering clothes on and wrapped myself in a sheet. I was hot but I was trying a different approach since I had showered a few hours earlier. It didn't help, I still got eaten by the bugs. My legs are covered and I am trying to show self-control not to itch! It is hard! I took a picture of one of my legs but I don't think you want to see a red-spotted leg.
Mom & Dad, PLEASE buy me my own stash of citronella candles for Keystone. I will go out and buy some different kind of repellent for our trip. ;)
Stephanie had some bites but the guys escaped without too many bites. I had lotion on the first day but after sweating & swimming I thought it wouldn't matter. I promise I didn't put sugar water on me (The Parent Trap)!
11 years ago



1 comment:
My brother in law owns a Mosquito Magnet.. I don't know much about it myself but it works and since they go to church with your parents.. they could ask him about it.. His name is Jeff Kelley.
Judy
Post a Comment