


John David is participating in his first organized sport this summer - Upward Soccer. It is through our church, FBC Grapevine. David is the coach of his team, the Rams. Thursday night was their first practice and only two boys showed up. It was cute to watch the boys kick the balls and David giving instructions. Drew and I sat on benches watching. Of course, Drew didn't want to sit for too long! He kept watching, pointing, and saying "ba" short for ball. The games will be every Saturday morning at 9 am and the coach is supposed to play with this age. I can't wait!
I have also attached a picture of Drew and his favorite part of practice.



1 comment:
Hi Anna:Thank you for such a wonderful way to keep up with the Weston family!You did a fantastic job setting it up and we enjoy seeing the Grandboys. Fantsstic!GRANDMA
Post a Comment