Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chores already???

John David loves to help me with various chores around the house. Drew has recently wanted to help, too. They think it is so much fun to help around the house so I always make sure they get the opportunity to help!

Tonight the boys' laundry needed to be done so I took Drew's basket in first and started loading it into the washing machine. Drew came in to help. It was sooo cute watching him try to throw his clothes into the machine.

John David obediently got his basket, too. John David has been loading his clothes for several months. It is so precious to watch them work together especially when it is my job!


David is anxiously awaiting the day when he has two yard boys!

2 comments:

Emily and Andy said...

Good job Anna! There is something nice about them growing up...

The Norvells said...

Wow! I am so impressed. I went to college with people who still didn't know how to do their laundry. Not the Weston Boys! All the girls will be so impressed (and thankful to you) at their home making abilities!