Sunday, September 14, 2008

Grapefest



This weekend was Grapefest in Grapevine. For those who go on Thursday or Friday before 5 pm, admission is free. We have gone to these festivals for years and always have a good time as we sweat. After MOPS and a teacher's meeting/planning, we went to Grapefest. We didn't even have to move the car or pay for parking! The boys got to play with playdough, ride bikes and jump in a bounce house for free. John David wanted to ride a ride with me but I couldn't because I didn't want to leave Drew by himself so I told him Drew would ride with him. Both boys rode the train together in the same car - it was so cute! John David was talking to Drew throughout the ride encouraging him to stay seated and probably not to be scared. I bribed John David with a lemonade so that I could walk around to look at the arts & crafts. I can't wait for the next one!


We'll see you at Main Street Days in May!

1 comment:

The Norvells said...

Love the matching Baylor tshirts!