Well, the new school year has come fast! The boys and I headed to our first official day of preschool this morning. We left very early since we missed the last two days because of John David's fever last week. John David has Ms. Chrsiti this year and Drew has Mrs. Stephanie and I am teaching one of the four year old classes. John David seemed ready but not too sure about his teacher. He wanted Ms. Kristina from last year. After I talked to Christi later, she says he talks all the time to her (when I am not around). Drew had a good time today, too. Although when I walked by his room at one point he had pushed a chair to the table and was climbing to lay down on the table. I had a stressful day filled with anxiety. I had a new age group and didn't feel confident in my lesson plans or schedule. Did I mention my room wasn't finished? I made it through the day and stuck to my original schedule and some of my plans but decided to change things for Thursday.
Here is John David with Ms. Christi.

Here is Drew with Mrs. Stephanie.

Here is Drew when we were changing his clothes tonight. He wanted his shirt off but it got caught on his head. He thought he was so cute with his "hat" showing it off to everyone at home.

Here John David with a silly face. He doesn't usually ask for his picture to be taken!




5 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm sure you did a GREAT job!!
Woah! Crazy face! But cute none the less :>).
I love the pics! My question is if Drew pinched anyone? ;-)
Love the pictures. I'm sure you were wonderful and glad the boys had a good time.
I love getting to see all of your pictures. I am glad that everyone had a good first day!
Post a Comment