Friday, September 19, 2008

I got a new phone!


David and I have been waiting for months for our contract to expire to get new phones. I got a new iphone 3G!!! It is cool! I have seen others with it and they all had rave reviews. David still hasn't gotten one because he wants to play with with mine. (Brinker works better with Blackberry.) This summer I realized I wanted to be able to check email & send texts more so I have been looking to update my phone. I get to check my email, text, and use maps! I hate to brag but I am excited!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cool!! Will loves his, and Natalee likes to play games on it. She is truly her daddy's daughter! I am looking to get a blackberry soon as well!

Aunt Kathryn said...

Brag, brag you are so cool! Thanks for bragging on Baylor, too!
GO BEARS!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

darlene said...

Your smile shows how excited you are. very happy for you!

The Norvells said...

Um....I'm jealous!!!:>)