Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Grandma's not here...

We went to run an errand Tuesday afternoon. (John David had been fever free for 19 hours.) I was wanting to get out of the house so we headed to Target. Before we left, John David got 3 quarters out of his wallet. He wanted to buy something. I told him to get one more coin so he could buy something cool. I asked him if he wanted gum, or mints, or even a car. He said if Grandma was here he could get something big, and if Grandma's not here he has to get something small. :) How cute!
When we got to Target I looked at some things for me while he begged to go to the toy section. When we got there, he couldn't decide what he wanted to buy. He wasn't too impressed with the smaller Matchbox cars and wanted to buy bigger cars. We finally walked away with a police SWAT van.

No comments: