
Drew is now 18 months old! We went to his doctor appointment today & he got three shots. :( We both cried. He now weighs 25 1/2 pounds which is in the 50-75th %. His length & head circumference were both in the 50-75%. The rest of the appointment went great! There was only good things to say. Of course I had concerns over his lack of eating. It is not that he doesn't eat, he only want to eat cheese even picking it off of a grilled cheese. Afterwards we all enjoyed snowcones.
Thank you God for a beautiful & healthy boy. It has been worth all of the tears & laughter so far. I am so grateful for a healthy family.



1 comment:
He is beautiful! He looks so much like you, Anna.
I hope that Caleb and Drew will become fast friends now that they are in the same class together!
Judy
Post a Comment