

John David started swim lessons this week. He was a little nervous at first but is doing very well. Mrs. Davis is his teacher & was his teacher last summer, too. He is very proud of himself & even spoke up when he didn't get a turn! I knew he didn't get a turn but I wanted to see if he would speak up for himself. I was very proud of him since he has a tendency not to get up in front of others to perform. He takes a total of two weeks of lessons. He is the only boy in class!



1 comment:
Anna, I am sure that "David" is doing a great job swimming across the pool at his age. Are the swim lessons through Brinker or are they private? Do they practice their new skills at their lunch break or after work? :-)
Mandi and Leslie
Post a Comment