
Sunday was Father's Day and we had a great day. John David climbed in bed in the morning excited to give Daddy his card and present. It was an Incredibles card that he had drawn a beautiful picture. He had even written "Daddy" & "John David" on the envelope. From me, David received tickets to see Jerry Seinfield in Dallas on Saturday, July 12th! He and I are very excited! I have had a hard time keeping things quiet ever since I bought the tickets.
Since I know my brother is a huge fan, I invited Joel & Christy. They decided that Joel & his best friend, Jeff, would be joining us. We are also excited & I get a date night with my hubby!
Surprisingly, we didn't go to Arby's at all on Sunday - we went to Jason's Deli instead. The boys loved the ice cream cones at the end of the meal. Drew even had to have his own cone! Eating out of a cup with a spoon wasn' good enough!
Here is a picture of all of my boys before church!



1 comment:
Dan and I saw Jerry a couple of years ago in SA and he was great! You really thought of a great Father's Day gift. Dan didnt get anything like that from me. That's what happens after 25 yrs.
Post a Comment