Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Is this life with a 4 (almost 5) year old?

Do we have bones? Do cats have bones? Do wolves have bones? Where do cats sleep? Why aren't those people going to church? Where are we going? Are we going to someone's pool? Can we go swimming? Can we go to that park again? Can I go to Granny on the farm with Popaw? Why do we have bones? Why do we take naps? Is Dad home all day? Come here. When I am 13, Drew will be 10. Can I get my stool out to help stir? Are these clean underwear? Can I wear these PJ's? Why did Will move? Is Will going to be at church today? When will I see Will? Can I have a mint? Can I have a wrap? Why is Aunt CC spell her name with "C C"? What is a nickname? Who has a nickname? Is "Anna" your nickname? Does God sleep? Is God old?

Now imagine the word "Mommy" in front of those questons. Then imagine "Daddy" in front of those questions. Growing kids are so funny but sometimes can wear out ones ears. Am I crazy? Don't get me wrong, I love my boys dearly! John David can be timid except when it is David and I and then it seems he talks nonstop!

2 comments:

Leah said...

My favorite's are why? Why are we taking out the trash? Why does it go in that big trash can? Why? Why? Why?!
Gotta love them talking!

Judy said...

Yep.. it is.. write down all of those sayings because one day you will want to remember all of them.