Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Papa & Grammy Camp

John David, Drew, and I drove to Ardmore, Oklahoma today to meet dad for lunch. It is only about 1 1/2 hours for each of us without any traffic or construction. Afterwards, the boys went home with him until Sunday! :) What a quiet ride home today! Dad has already emailed saying the boys talked for a lot of the trip home but are taking naps at the moment. I am excited, a little nervous, but enjoying the time already.
David and I plan to see THE new chick movie tonight. We only have 2 nights together before I head to Austin for my MGM (Moms Gone Mild) weekend!

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Hey Anna! I didn't know you were a blogger. I'm going to add you and Judy to the blogroll...are you on facebook by chance? There's a growing group of Vine people there, too.