
Here he is reading a book which he loves doing all of the time. Although he doesn't like to sit for the entire book, just the first few pages. I learned something new about him this morning. It looks like Drew will be left-handed just like his mom! As we signed our names to the grandfather's cards, he kept grabbing crayons in his left hand. Even when I tried to give him one in his right hand, he switched it to his left hand. I guess Drew, Aunt Darlene, and I will get to sit at the family dinner table together!
I have several friends who say he looks like me and even acts like me! Ang cracks up at each play date as he tries to run out of the children's play area at the mall. Drew usually looks back in time to giggle as I try to chase after him. As time goes on, I know Drew and I will have our disagreements. He is chatty and loud but adorable!



2 comments:
I am more than happy to sit with the lefties and glad to welcome another one to the family. :-)
Oh, I was so hoping to have a lefty. It looks like both of mine are RH.
Post a Comment