
This past weekend was fabulous! It was the first trip of MGM (Moms Gone Mild) to Austin. We stayed in Lisa's in-law's home as they were out of the country. It was a beautiful 4 bedroom home, game room, pool, & spa! Three of us went down early on Friday to eat lunch with Granny and my sis, Leah, at Buzzard Billy's in Waco. After we got to the house in Austin, we visited for several hours by the pool before heading for a burger without kids. After some shopping, we returned to the house until the others got there at 11pm. We laughed & talked until 2 am! It was great to sleep in the next morning until 8:30 am. After a few more hours of visiting, it was time to hit the pool. I decided to take a walk before joining the others. We all laughed about the different music selections we had on ipods. Everyone contributed to several salads for lunch. It was about 4 pm when we decided we had enough sun and would get ready for dinner. For dinner, we went to Moonshine, a restaurant downtown. Saturday night we stayed up until only 1 am. We slept in again. About mid morning, two girls left to get home. The rest of left a little before lunch making a few stops including the Rockwall stores. We got home around 4:30pm.
It was funny to hear about the husbands & grandparents who were taking care of the kiddos over the weekend. Everyone survived. No bathing suit pics will be on the internet like I promised! I look forward to the next trip of MGM!

Maybe we'll be better about applying more sunscreen!
It was funny to hear about the husbands & grandparents who were taking care of the kiddos over the weekend. Everyone survived. No bathing suit pics will be on the internet like I promised! I look forward to the next trip of MGM!


Maybe we'll be better about applying more sunscreen!


2 comments:
sounds like a very relaxing weekend! I hope I can be a MGM when my turn comes :>).
The picture of me at the dinner table, Anna that is grounds for me to break up with you. :-)
Post a Comment